Friday, January 23, 2009

V-Day Production Team Update

My full name is Warongporn Yamprasert (Wow) i'm 23. Graduated from Communication Arts, with a major in Advertising from Chulalongkorn University. I worked in TBWA advertising for 1 year and now i'm helping V-Day with marketing communication planning and fundraising for The Vagina Monologues in  Bangkok, 2009.




I'm Naveeya Pumhiran, or Por for short. I'm the community liason and production coordinator for V-Day Bangkok.  I studied broadcasting and performing arts at the faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn Unversity. I've been involved in theatre since high school. It's my passion! I'm so exited for the V-Day campaign in Bangkok, that's why I jumped in on the production team and also as an actress.




Romklao Chai-Ariras (Eff) is our stage manager for The Vagina Monologues, and is also involved in various aspects of production and fundraising. Eff has a degree in fine Arts from Rangsit University after 3 years of studying in the College of Fine Arts. She worked and studied in Melbourne, Australia and has since worked in several different roles in Thailand and Israel. Currently she has opened her own overseas study consultancy in Bangkok, "Going Abroad" as a great way to help new students with her experiences on shores afar.

No comments: